Are you interested in downloading the best money making apps that pay you real money?
Today I’m going to show you some new strategies to make some extra money fast simply by clicking a few buttons on your cell phone (in under 5 minutes).
The best part? A lot of these require no effort at all.
I get it.
Sometimes you need some extra cash to pay a bill or you’re trying to save up for something you want.
You don’t want to fall behind on bills and are wondering how to make money today or what apps pay you real money?
Sure, another 100 dollars earned today wouldn’t hurt. We’ve all been there, but what do you usually do when that happens? This is an exhaustive list of things that anyone can do, today, in order to make money through the best mobile applications I’ve found.
If you’re strapped for time, I’ll go ahead and share the best money making apps that you can add to your side hustle arsenal.
How to Make Money with Apps
Ready? I’ll only list legit ways that I’ve personally used to make money, and make it fast. We will first start with the quick wins, companies that’ll (legit) pay you money just for signing up:
- Survey Junkie: Makeup to $50 per survey in your spare time from home to take online surveys, participate in focus groups and trying new products. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Blackout Bingo: This app lets you play bingo for money — make $100 today. It is absolutely free to play Blackout Bingo and earn real-world rewards and cash prizes when you download through this link.
- Fundrise: Fundrise is an an investing app that lets you invest in real estate with just $10. Sign up and get $10 deposited into your account after you invest through this link.
Next, we’ll move on to other ways to earn with your mobile phone.
1. SoFi Relay – Banking – $10 Bonus
SoFi Relay Bonus Link – Track your credit score from your phone and get $10 in cash rewards for doing so.
SoFi is an all-in-one super app that allows you to get some of the benefits of both a checking and a savings account. But it has a whole menu of other financial services, too — like mortgages, personal loans, investing, automated investing, IRAs, life insurance and credit cards.
What’s more, new customers get a $10 bonus for getting their free credit score through this link. It gets deposited into your SoFi account, which you can open up in less than 60 seconds.
2. Blackout Bingo
Historically, Bingo was a game of chance. If you were lucky enough to have the right card, you’d win.
Now with Blackout Bingo – you can make $100 today with this game app to win real money. This app is easy to use, everyone playing sees the same balls and cards. It takes concentration, speed, and strategy to become a bingo master.
Games only take about 2 minutes to play, so players can pick up and play whenever they like. If you wanted to try it out, you can compete for cash prizes as well.
With over 5 Million players worldwide, Blackout Bingo is trending to become one of the hottest gaming apps available, and for good reason.
- Entertaining — Playing with real money keeps it interesting. The fact that you can play for free as well makes it easier on beginners to fast paced bingo games.
- Clean interface — Beautifully designed app that is easy to use.
- Proven track record — Legitimate way to earn money. This app has 4.5/5 stars on the App Store with over 70k positive reviews.
3. Survey Junkie
Taking online surveys to make that extra money is a no-brainer!
You definitely won’t get rich or make thousands of dollars per day with surveys alone, but you won’t waste much time, and you can make some money the easy way. Here is my favorite (and highest paying) survey site: Survey Junkie pays between $2 and $50 per survey, and many of them take less than 5 minutes to complete. So if you took on average 10 surveys per day, every day for a month, you could make $375+ per month. If you took more surveys a day — the possibilities are endless.
There are a lot of scammy survey sites out there, but Survey Junkie has over 11,000 positive reviews on TrustPilot, the highest of any survey site. It’s legitimate. Sounds like fun? Sign-up for Survey Junkie, take surveys and earn money from your phone fast. You can also get a registration bonus through here.
If you browse the internet a lot, this could actually turn your past time into a moneymaking endeavor. Swagbucks ($10 sign up bonus) rewards you for shopping online, watching videos, searching and answering surveys. You are credited with points that you can then redeem for cash via PayPal.
The site has awarded over $577.6 million to its users. Once you have signed up, there will be a list of surveys you qualify for, games to play, or videos to watch for cash.
In fact, you can $600 a month using Swagbucks, according to a Huffington Post report. Finding a survey worth taking is easy too, look for surveys that are higher paying and stick to those.
Once you earn money in your account you can redeem it for a gift card of your favorite retailer or you can take it as cash through PayPal.
How Swagbucks works:
- Sign-up for free, it takes a few minutes
- Choose the highest paying surveys
- Then begin earning money (usually $10-$35 per survey)
Want to get spotted a free $200 without having to take out a personal loan or worse, payday loan?
Simply sign up for Chime, and the free banking app will lend you cash for free, you just relax while it will spot you up to $200 any time.
There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
Now you can get some beer money at any time — for free!
You didn’t have to do anything, other than originally sign up for Chime.
It’s as simple as that.
Want quick money? Fundrise gives you a $10 bonus upon account approval. Testing this offer, I received $10 worth of shares instantly through this link after opening account and investing as little as $10.
With Fundrise, it is the first real estate investing app to create a simple, low-cost way for anyone to invest in real estate for solid returns.
There is a reason why they currently have 5/5 stars on TrustPilot, you can really make money with Fundrise.
If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Fundrise by clicking here.
Real estate investing not your thing? Other smart ways to invest include:
- Yieldstreet: Yieldstreet is a very easy-to-use app that allows individuals to access crowd-funded real estate investing. This option is best for users who want to make money consistently and let their money make them money. Start Investing Now.
- Betterment: Whether you’re starting with $10 or $10M, Betterment can help you build a passive income stream. Double your money with the first robo advisor to hit the market and build wealth. Get the first year managed for free through this link.
Another app that offers you the opportunity to play games for real money is InboxDollars.
If you sign up before the end of this month, they also give you a $5 free bonus just to give it a try.
By spending just 5-10 minutes per day on this (either on your lunch break or during TV commercial breaks) you can earn and earn an extra $50/month just for playing games. They also offer you the opportunity to earn cash for sharing your opinion and completing surveys.
More people should be doing this.
8. Solitaire Cube
Solitaire Cube includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
It’s pretty easy to get started and the game will match you up with other players who have the same level of skills in real-time.
Cash outs are through PayPal and I had no issues withdrawing or depositing money.
How to play? Stack cards into piles to sort them by their suit. Sound easy? It is!
9. Nielsen Mobile
One of my favorite apps that not many people know about is Nielsen. If you have a cell phone or laptop then you can earn $50 fast right now. All you have to do is register for free (they’ll track your browser usage) and you’re set to earn $50 per year passively.
It’s really noninvasive, requires basically no storage, and won’t impact your device performance. After you installed the app, just use the internet as you usually would (but now you’re getting paid — cha-ching!).
Nielsen gives out $10,000 each month so you can win real money for about 60 seconds of work. A no brainer.
Mainvest allows you to invest in small businesses across the country for as little as $100. With Mainvest, you may invest in a range of different small businesses such as restaurants or breweries.
This is a true wealth-building app that anyone can use to make money, so there’s no need to reason to not download it.
With Mainvest you can invest in small businesses with as little as $100. It’s completely free to join and there are no fees. Just pick the companies you want to invest in and watch your money grow.
Join a community of investors accessing 10-25% target returns with as little as $100.
Instead of playing games on your phone like everyone else and feeling bad for wasting your time — now you can get paid for it.
Getting paid for playing games sounds like a dream. But if you download a free new app, and then download games from it and play, you earn money.
As you level up you can earn more money for cash rewards or gift cards.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to get paid for something they enjoy, like winning free gift cards and cash for playing games. I use it and it is legit and has over 131,404+ positive reviews in the Google Play store.
If you’re interested, I recommend you download the app from the Google Play store for free by clicking here.
Download: iOS | Android | Browser
Are you ready to say goodbye to fees for when you buy and sell stocks and hello to commission-free trades? That’s right, Robinhood lets you do everything for free and takes no fees — ever.
Robinhood is a free investing app for your phone. I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell the stock.
You can get a share of stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint for free when you join through this link.
They are currently offering a free stock promotion and you don’t even have to deposit any money to receive the stock. Just sign up and wait a few days for it to show up in your app. You can also cash out immediately and transfer the funds to your bank account — if you wanted to.
If you wanted to learn you can sign up for information from Robinhood through here.
14. Capital One Shopping
One of the best savings (and making money) apps is Capital One Shopping. It’s a shopping app that can help you make money in two ways: finding better deals and giving you rewards.
It can help you save money on products you buy daily. Once you install the app on your browser, it will show you lower prices on things during checkout.
The other way is by giving you rewards when you shop. Once you shop at stores they work with, you can get reward points and redeem them for gift cards. It’s that easy and there’s no catch (and 100% free). This free app is open to everyone, no Capital One account required.
The free app, Truebill, lets you save money with automation and within a few days, I saved an extra $50.
I linked my financial accounts and Truebill went to work.
It found ways to lower my bills and cancel subscriptions; negotiate my Verizon bill, found subscriptions to cancel, and analyzed my spending habits, and more.
The app is free and was able to save me some money.
16. Gig Economy Apps
Gig economy workers are the real winners in the COVID-19 era, as the demand for food delivery is booming.
If you wanted to cash in and earn over $50-100 each day — here are the top two food delivery apps that pay the most:
- DoorDash: DoorDash is the #1 food delivery app to make money delivering food. You can earn on your bike or even by walking and make up to $20 an hour.
- Instacart Shopper: If you have a car then you can use it to deliver groceries with Instacart. Just log into the app whenever you want to make extra cash and the orders will come. You can earn $20 an hour.
If you do plan picking a delivery app to make extra cash in your free time, consider driving for both food delivery apps at the same time in order to be more profitable and make more money in between orders
Best Money Making Survey Sites
I sat down and studied all of the best survey apps to find out for myself which ones are legit (and high paying), and which ones are not.
If you wanted to compare some more, here is the list of the best money making surveys:
17. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie’s interface is super smooth and intuitive (unlike the majority of survey company websites that look like they were built in 1997), and members are paid in cash via Paypal.
Oh, and Survey Junkie also has an 8.9/10 rating on TrustPilot — the highest of any online survey company.
This is one is the more reputable survey companies out there and millions of users have already joined.
- Where it’s available: United States, Canada, and Australia
- Age requirements: 13+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.50 – $3 per survey
- Payment method: PayPal cash in all countries, or gift cards and direct bank transfers in the United States
- Minimum to cash out: $10
- Where to sign up: Survey Junkie Official Site
18. Swagbucks – $10 Signup Bonus
Swagbucks lets you earn money in so many ways like taking surveys, shopping online, or playing games, but many people love racking up money by watching videos in their spare time.
You can cash out your ‘Swagbucks’ as gift cards to hundreds of merchants or get your cash by PayPal (legit cash to your bank account). Many claim this to be one of the best reward sites in 2022 and they are currently offering a $10 sign up bonus.
- Where it’s available: Most of the Americas, Asia and Europe, and some areas in Africa.
- Age requirements: 13+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.40 – $2 per survey
- Payment method: PayPal cash or gift cards
- Minimum to cash out: $3 in gift cards or $25 in PayPal cash
- Where to sign up: Swagbucks Official Site
19. InboxDollars – $5 Signup Bonus
InboxDollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, playing games, and search the web!
Overall, Inbox Dollars is super easy to navigate. I’ve tried other paid survey sites and just end up overwhelmed.
They also do a nice job of breaking down the offers into categories. And you’ll always see the amount of money you’ve earned at the top of your window, which is exhilarating.
Right now they are offering a $5 cash bonus just for joining.
- Where it’s available: United States
- Age requirements: 18+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.50 – $5.00 per survey and up to $10 and $20 or more for people in certain demographics
- Payment method: Gift cards, prepaid Visa card, or a check in the mail
- Minimum to cash out: $30
- Where to sign up: InboxDollars Official Site
20. Branded Surveys – $1 Signup Bonus
Get paid to take online paid surveys with Branded Surveys.
Here, you’ll take surveys for money about products created by some of the world’s most famous companies – including Disney, Volkswagon, Amazon, Nike, Samsung, and more.
For each survey you complete, you’ll earn money. They pay you straight cash and you can see your earnings on the dashboard.
Payout is through PayPal or check.
To get started, simply create your free account. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you’ll receive a nifty 100 points ($1) bonus when you do.
- Where it’s available: United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- Age requirements: 18+ years old
- Average earnings: $0.50 – $3.00 per survey
- Payment method: PayPal or a check in the mail
- Minimum to cash out: 500 points or $5
- Where to sign up: Branded Surveys Official Site
Once You Have $1,000 in Your Checking Account, Do These Things
Once you built some cushion in your bank account — you’re on the right path. Money making apps can only get you so far, it’s time to think about longer-term financial goals. What’s the next step you should take? Here are ways to take your finances to the next level:
1. Leave Your Family $1M
Who doesn’t want to be a millionaire? While we don’t all have trust funds waiting for us, there is still a way to provide protection for your loved ones with up to $1 million in term life insurance. Wouldn’t it be great if you could do this for as little as $8 a month without dealing with all the hassle of wasting your time or money? You don’t have to have money in your pockets to get a free quote from Bestow. If you’re interested, I recommend you sign up for more information from Bestow by clicking here.
2. Build an Emergency Fund
Having money in the bank for emergencies can help you improve your financial standing. You’ll want three to six months’ worth of expenses in your emergency fund. Be sure to stash your money in the right savings account that’ll grow your money. Start with a high-yield savings account like CIT Bank that offers a Savings Builder that will pay a great APY and still give you instant access to your money in case of an emergency. You can open it with $100 and deposit $100 a month to help you get to $1,000 in less than a year.
3. Get Free Stocks Instantly
While you’re at it, why not increase your net worth with a free stock? Robinhood is a free investing app for your phone. I really mean free all around – free to join and they don’t charge any fees to buy or sell the stock. Better yet, if you join through this link you can get a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint when you join (must complete signup).
4. Start Building Passive Income
Fundrise is definitely one of the best passive income apps. This app was originally an iOS app and it has just become available on Android. By downloading this app, you can start investing in real estate all around the US in as little as 30 minutes and it’s super easy to get started. Then you can literally beat the stock market year after year and start making money in your sleep. If you want to earn the big bucks then you can learn how to get started by getting more information from Fundrise here.
Need More Money Making Apps?
A ton of people are searching online for the best money making apps. Well, look no further, because if you wanted more ways to make money online then these are literally the best free money making apps that’ll pay you real money. So consider scrolling back up and taking a second look. Also, cash in on the following signup bonuses available through us and you will be on your way to making an extra $100:
- Swagbucks: $10 welcome bonus! Swagbucks is a legit rewards site with lots of different ways available to earn money. You can take surveys, play games, watch fun videos, and search the internet.
- InboxDollars: $5 welcome bonus! Earn dollars for small tasks such as taking surveys, watching videos, and playing addicting games.
- Ibotta: $20 welcome bonus! Ibotta pays you real money on your everyday purchases. Download the free app to receive offers and earn real cash back in stores and online.
- MyPoints: $10 welcome bonus! MyPoints offers a daily rewards program and is another cashback website that works similarly to Rakuten.
Signup bonuses offer a great way to kick start your earnings with quick cash rewards. Good luck with making money with your phone!