Want Quick Money? Try These Methods! 👇
- Survey Junkie: Get paid per survey through this link with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web.
- Dave: Want to get spotted a $500 now? Dave will spot you $500 when you join. There’s no catch. This bank account is legit and only takes two minutes to sign up for an account.
- Arrived: If you want a simple way to earn extra cash on the side from your phone, look no further than the best real estate platform that pays you passive income.
Did you know you can get paid to lower your student loan bill? Learn about refinancing student loans and if it’s right for you.
The student loan crisis is worse than ever, with a rising number of college grads falling behind on repaying their loans.
More than 1 million Americans a year are defaulting on their federal student loans!
If you’re in this boat, it might be time to think about refinancing. Doing so can help you pay off your student loans faster and save money in the long run.
Remember, sometimes you can make extra money just by finding new ways to save.
A big one that many people fail to remember is that you can save around $300/month just by refinancing your student loan debt.
How To Manage Your Student Loans
One easy way to do this is with BeatStudentLoans.com, a website that allows you to quickly review top student loan refinancing lenders and much much more.
Are you wondering did I get the best deal on my student loan?
Should I refinance?
How do you go about refinancing?
Let’s face it, refinancing student loans can be confusing.
Luckily websites like Beat Student Loans will help you determine if refinancing is your best option or find the best debt payoff methods to help pay off your student loans faster.
Get Paid for Having Student Loans
Did you know you can get paid to lower your student loan bill?
There are actually companies that pay you ($200-400) to refinance your student loans. This is a great way to save thousands on your student loans.
Beat Student Loans has compiled a great resource for you if you are interested in refinancing your student loans in order to save thousands on your loans. The caveat? You must have a good credit score usually to get approved.
Just get your rate instantly and see which companies are offering $200 sign up bonuses by using the table below.
Below are the top 3 lenders for 2019 (get estimated savings in under 2 minutes):
When Should You Refinance Student Loans?
- You have a High-Interest Rate: Fortunately, for many graduates, refinancing can be a great opportunity to help with loan payments. If you have federal or private student loans with an interest rate of over 4%, then refinancing them will save you a lot of money. Student loans with 6.8% interest rates mean that you’ll need to pay $586 a month in interest alone for every $100,000 you owe. You could also refinance your student loans to a longer-term to help lower your monthly payments.
- Don’t Qualify for PSLF: Public student loan forgiveness (PSLF) was created in 2007 in order to encourage graduates to pursue full-time work in public sectors including nonprofits and government organizations. If you are working in one of these fields, and have been consistent with your payments, it’s best to weigh your options and see if refinancing or PSLF will save you more money over the life on your student loan.
What Would You New Rate Be by Refinancing?
If you are interested in refinancing student loans, it’s simple to check. Here are our top 3 picks for refinancing student loans. You can get your new rate in under 2 minutes by visiting the site:
If you have more questions about if you should refinance your student loans, take a look at our expert guide.